Thank you for using Dirt Tracks
If you have any questions about the information we hold about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are glad to give you help.
Who owns your content?
You own your content, we don’t. All your content belongs to you. We don’t spy on you or your content and it is only shared according to your own decision.
What information do we collect?
Information you provide to us
When you are recording a route, we do not collect any information, all data are saved in your phone.
However, when you share a route, or live boadcast your locations, we collect all information about this route and upload it to the data center in Internet, the information may include the route's name, your phone's android ID which expresses your identity, photos which you select to share, as well as location details including time, latitude/longitude, speed, bearing and accuracy.
And, when you send us feedback, create a group or join a group, sign up for and use our Services, integrate our Services with another website or service, or communicate with us in any way, you are voluntarily giving us information that we collect, that information may include your name and email address as well as your device's details including brand, Android version and this app's version.
Information collected automatically
When you use the Services, we may collect information about your visit to our Services, your usage of the Services, and your web browsing while using our Service. That information may include your IP address, your operating system, your browser ID, your browsing activity, and other information about how you interacted with our Services. We may collect this information as a part of log files.
What we do with the information collected?
We may use the information we collect from our users in connection with the Services we provide for a range of reasons, including to:
- To administer our services and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our Services to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- Analyze customers’ use of our Services for trend monitoring, marketing and advertising purposes;
- To set up a user account;
- Provide, operate and maintain the Services;
- Process and complete transactions, and send related information, including transaction confirmations and invoices;
- Manage our customers’ use of the Services, respond to enquiries and comments and provide customer service and support;
- Send users email alerts, updates, security notifications, and administrative communications; Investigate and prevent fraudulent activities, unauthorized access to the Services, and other illegal activities; and
- For any other purposes about which we notify customers and users.
We may also use the information you send to us via our Services, to communicate with you via email and, possibly, other means, regarding products, services, offers, promotions and events we think may be of interest to you or to send you our newsletter, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. However, you will always be able to opt-out of such communications at any time (see the “Your Choices” section below).
How do we share and disclose information to third parties?
We do not rent or sell your Personal Information to anyone. We may share and disclose information (including Personal Information) about our users in the following limited circumstances:
Vendors, consultants and other service providers
We may share your information with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who we employ to perform tasks on our behalf. These companies include (for example) our payment processing providers, website and app analytics companies (e.g., Google Analytics), product feedback or help desk software providers (e.g. Desk), email service providers (e.g., Mandrill) and others.
We may choose to buy or sell assets, and may share and/or transfer user information in connection with the evaluation of and entry into such transactions. Also, if we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, Personal Information could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
Protection of Dirt Tracks and others
We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as necessary to comply with law or court order; enforce or apply our agreements with you and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Dirt Tracks, our employees, our users, or others.
Disclosures for national security or law enforcement
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Information in response to valid requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
- Assisting you in navigation;
- Assisting in registration, login, and your ability to provide feedback;
- Analyzing your use of our products, services or applications; and
- Assisting with our promotional and marketing efforts.
Where we operate
Our servers are located in Ali Cloud and Amazon cloud, so by using our Services you authorise us to transfer and store your information which may be outside your home country, and have your information transferred to, stored, or processed in Internet. By using our Services, you understand and consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer of your information to our facilities in Internet and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this policy.
How we make changes to this policy